Thursday, March 25, 2010

Officially discharged!

If you just looked at the title, you'd think I was getting out of a mental institution. But, luckily that's not the case. This morning I went to my doctor's appointment for my final update. They took some x-rays and the doctor says my wrist bone is all healed and I have to continue to work on my finger cause it's not bending quite all the way yet. I can go back to lifting weights and even swim, just to gauge the activity with my pain tolerance. Thank you Dr. Liu and staff for all your help during the last 5 months. I'm so happy today!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Ronna, that is great news...now think back to the first week and how scared you were..you have come along way in 5 months!!
    Just think how far you will be at the one year mark! whoo-hoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's fabulous news. You have come a long way in five months.

    ReplyDelete