Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Bisquit!


Today is Bisquit's birthday! She is 9 years old today. I adopted this Lhasa Apso last July from Craig's List. I guess I was feeling a little lonely without Roxie and I wanted to provide a dog a good home. Bisquit and I have come a long way. It was a rough transition at first for us. She has taught me alot about patience, understanding, and love. She is a very playful, loving dog. She, too, has taken a part of my heart. This is a recent picture of her. Isn't she a sweetie?!

6 comments:

  1. Oh, she is so cute! I know how you feel about her! They always remain in our heart even if they are with someone else or they have passed!

    She is so precious!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I thoooought I was posting a comment about Roxie and it was supposed to be about Bisquit - you know how I feel about her! Both your puppies are so cute and how do compare one against another-you can't! They are both so wonderful - would love to have you bring both over to play with Mr. Puggles & Bella=Bella!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both dogs are so cute and they have a very loving mom!!! even i did not have my son full time but that did not mean I did not love him any less, I know how it feels to be a mom part time!
    Love knows no bounderies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so very cute. I love her little face it looks like she is smiling

    ReplyDelete
  5. My friend "Biscuit".... I wish you a happy 9th birthday and many many more with your mom.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm partial to Lhasos so of course I think she is adorable! Happy Birthday Biscuit!

    ReplyDelete